skaven rat ogre pt 1.

Related image

So In keeping with my plans from last weeks New year new me, I had a look through what minis I had and what would end up as bits of bases and so on and there are a few very bad ones I must say but that's ebay job lots for you, I was however about to fish out a workable Rat ogre and that is what I will be painting first.



So here is the little guy did have a huge gap running the entire sides and top of the body.


So filled it okish and primed ready to paint.


So started out with some flash and this did take a lot longer than I was hoping as it was very thin and took more coats then I would like for a base coat. I also laid down some metallics.


Put some browns on the fur.



Got to work on the skin.




Thought I would do straps


Came back to the blade and thought I would add some rust to keep it with in the idea of rats dirt and so on.




This is where I am going to leave it for today, come back next week to see how things progresses.

Any comments, please do so below would love to hear what you all think.







3 comments:

  1. Service gui hang di nuoc ngoai safe, convenient and quick time from 3 to 5 days

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need personal informations from companies,family and friends that will better your life and you need easy access without them noticing just contact james or you’re financially unstable or you have a bad credit score, he will solve that without stress,he and his team can clear criminal records without leaving a trace and can also anonymously credit your empty credit cards with funds you need,all these are not done free obviously but I like working with James and his team cause they keep you updated on every step taken in order to achieve the goal and they also deliver on time,I tested and confirmed this I’m still happy on how my life is improving after my encounter with him ,you can send a mail to premiumhackservices@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete