Huddersfield 2018 Model Show.

Image result for huddersfield model show

I understand I am running behind on my show Posts but I plan to catch up with them the next two weeks.

This year there was some issue at the show with traders unable to make it because of another show becoming a two day event, meaning there were a few empty spaces at the show which was a shame but did not put a damper on a grate day!

So to kick it off we have Groot.


Heavy cannon tank (Sorry not sure on the name)


Spitfire.


 Russian Battleship


Fighter Jet.


British Napoleonic.


British Napoleonic fighting the french.


The French having a rest before.......


A Work in progress.


Germans ww2 snow scene.


A tank/cannon train.


American ww2 plans from an aircraft carrier 


 Think it is a spitfire.


A very big very nice boat.


 Love and marriage gos together like a.


WW2 battle scene.


Boat on a choppy sea. 


Viking on the prowl for his next victim.


Warhammer 40k bust.


This is what happened to the last person who touched a model.


Wars in the future.


Thunder birders are go!


Love Vw camper vans always have!


Now that's what I call a rocket.


American plans and fighter jets.


More plans.


 German plan getting a refit.


These tiny tools work and was great the man who made them use to be an engineer in the army and drove the truck he made talked to him for a long time about it. 


The truck he drove.


Tudors!!


A car that I picture what my wife's first lesson, driving looked like.


So this brings us to the end of this show come back next week to see the Crewe Show.


32 comments:

  1. Photo No.5 it's Russian jet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dai Thanh Group provides bon inox Dai Thanh genuine with best quality

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need personal informations from companies,family and friends that will better your life and you need easy access without them noticing just contact james or you’re financially unstable or you have a bad credit score, he will solve that without stress,he and his team can clear criminal records without leaving a trace and can also anonymously credit your empty credit cards with funds you need,all these are not done free obviously but I like working with James and his team cause they keep you updated on every step taken in order to achieve the goal and they also deliver on time,I tested and confirmed this I’m still happy on how my life is improving after my encounter with him ,you can send a mail to premiumhackservices@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! This has really been an amazing article. Thanks for providing this information. Many people ask best time to visit Istanbul? You can read on our blog we provide travel/visa info. You can visit our visa Turkish blog and read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog posts are more interesting and impressive.

    ReplyDelete

  6. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don’t know who you are but certainly you’re going to a famous blogger if you aren’t already 😉 Cheers!

    ReplyDelete