Bolton 2018 Show!!

Image result for bolton Ipms

New year with the start of new Shows!!

Come have a look at what was on offer.


So this year the Bolton show was in a new venue at the Bolton stadium 

Image result for macron stadium events

Not actual picture of the show only the room because did not know how to get upstairs if we could at all. The day its self was very fun and enjoyable. 


So here is what was on display on the day.


First, we have a ww2 german diorama.


Allied is taking prisoners of  Germans


American tracked jeep crossing a river.


Dont get to see much snow on models and here we have three tanks with show of the white stuff. 




Next we have a car that has been in a proper fender bender. This is how my models look even when I am trying to make them look normal.


Arnie (darker picture then I would like.)


What an odd group of Russians.


A modern tank


Race car.


Napoleonic bust.


Allied ww1 plane


Desert diorama.


boat at docks


Droid land cruiser from ep 2.  


A tired looking house.


3.......2........1.........LIFT OFF!.


Boxing during ww2.


Not sure the Story behind what is happening in this modern scene, but it looks great. 



Sci-fi garage.


Iron  Maiden plane with an Iron maiden beer bottle as the base.


Not sure whats happening, but it looks good.


Fire engine.


Train.


This race car had the engine on show and looked amazing, but I was unable to get a good picture of it.


All the subs 6inch and foot long painted your way.


Landing craft.


This table was a bit messy, but had a few nice things to see amongst them all 


Table of Planes.


The three stooges.


German resting by his plane between raids.


Fighter jet firing torpedo.


A modern tank.


Love the minion in carbon 


Hope you all enjoyed the models and it was a very nice day. Anyone else there at the show or anyone been to one lately? Comment below.

32 comments:

  1. You need personal informations from companies,family and friends that will better your life and you need easy access without them noticing just contact james or you’re financially unstable or you have a bad credit score, he will solve that without stress,he and his team can clear criminal records without leaving a trace and can also anonymously credit your empty credit cards with funds you need,all these are not done free obviously but I like working with James and his team cause they keep you updated on every step taken in order to achieve the goal and they also deliver on time,I tested and confirmed this I’m still happy on how my life is improving after my encounter with him ,you can send a mail to premiumhackservices@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and Best of luck to your next Blog in future.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Thank you for every other great article. I have a something to offer here 온라인경마 just click the site and learn more about sports betting online .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou so much for publishing such amazing content.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’d like to thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this website.

    ReplyDelete

  6. Thanks for sharing this marvelous post. I m very pleased to read this article.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The overall look of your site is magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog is really nice and sound really good

    ReplyDelete
  9. It’s always a pleasure to read your magnificent articles on this site.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good post, keep it up and update with your new phenomenon beautiful stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have reading your blog. It is very interesrting Topic, Thanks for its.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That’s a brilliant story you posted. I will come back to read some more.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It’s exceptionally useful and you are clearly extremely proficient around there.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I did a search on the subject and found mainly people will agree with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like what you guys are up also. Such clever work and reporting.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great site. Plenty of helpful info here. I am sending it to several buddies.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You need to know that you’re doing a really good job.

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are in fact wonderful ideas in concerning blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You have touched some good factors here. Any way keep up writing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. My brother suggested I might like this website.
    He was totally right.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You can not imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am coming back to your website for more soon.

    ReplyDelete

  23. Perfect just what I was looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great blog article. Really looking forward to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great Post! I look forward to seeing more from this blog here.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you for sharing this amazing idea, really appreciates your post.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I enjoyed reading this articles. Very good message you've done.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Very Nice Post. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank you for writing this post. I like the subject too.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I found some useful topics in this well detail form. Thanks. Good job you did it!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I am glad to discover this page. Thank you that I had a great read.

    ReplyDelete