Tale of 4 Orcs Pt 3


Image result for 4 orcs


We are 2/3 down and we are 2/1 to go this might be confusing people who have been following this but it will all become clear next week. If you have not seen part one here and part two here.

When I started this I did two things that are funny/why I truly am a noob. One was melt an Orc see part one for the giggle and the second was not so much a big deal, but worth mentioning I thought how would I be able to show these Orcs were different and not me showing the same thing over and over and came up with I know three different color tops and shorts only now did I realize that all three models are different and I could of had them all the same I know not a big deal but made me laugh so I thought I would share it.

And here is the next Orc.

My starting point.


Working on the base coats.



Leather.



matlic, bow, leather and quiver done.


Here is the finished guy I went for a blue High light and also I used a true saturated purple using grey.








So what you all think?

  

  

2 comments:

  1. Really like what you've done with him, and may try and do that purple myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words its was a fun purple with different ways that I am use to to shade and highlight more like a I'll give it ago.

      Delete