That Magic Feeling!

Image result for that feeling


There is a magic feeling that you get when you do anything yourself, be it a hobby or learning a new language, but you are learning it yourself and not being taught.

Now there are lots of things I could be talking about like the satisfaction of doing something yourself, but I am not I am talking about that Magic feeling when you try to do something and it fails and then a few hours, days or even weeks later you all of a sudden figure it out and you test your Idea and YOUR RIGHT!! 

Then you get the feeling of you are the person who invented the wheel!


Image result for inventing the wheel

When the truth is you are only learning what everyone else already knows, but if you try to remember that and not allow that to interfear with how it makes you feel then its all good.

Now I had that feeling when I was trying to do something I plan on using on my Dark Elfs

My fails



After my epiphany!




 Then I thought I would like to ask you all what was your magic moment with painting or modeling when you felt like you where the top guy/girl.

So please share all your magic moments below.


1 comment:

  1. I completely screwed up my application of weathering powders. Got it all wrong. Model looked awful and horrible. I decided to just throw a wash on it to see what happened....utter magic.

    ReplyDelete