Cloaks Part 2

Image result for Cloaks

To get a better understanding I decided to ............ 


Have another a better go at the cloaks (if you thought that was me shame on you) the first ones was more me proving that I knew What it should look like rather than making it more pleasing to the eyes.

Ok, these were done with the same theory as the last ones if you missed it you can see it Here, but with more steps and also more blending.

And here they are.






The Free hand was not done by myself so if you love it cool if not it was not me lol.

They were fun to do and also after the airbrush fiasco, I was pleased something has seemed to go right and been using it more as you can see in the Orange Cloake. But it has to be said now GW's LOTR minis some of them have some of the worst cloakes ever. 

Things seem to be coming together nicely and its great to be able to share it all with you and the feedback has been nothing but helpful and I look forward to hearing from you all.

  

4 comments:

  1. I think they look good, and the purple one is definitely my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree. Your blending is progressing rapidly!

      Delete
    2. Thanks, I am shocked how fast it is coming along I hope that people who are starting out see's all this and gets the push to carry on when things get tough!

      Delete
    3. I liked the Blues but then we get down to personal preference the Orange was only because I favor cold colors and needed to push myself to make the change

      Delete