Plating up the Infamy Miniatures Full English Pledge - Part 2: Second Breakfast!

Last week I started unboxing my rather hefty box of resin goodies from the Infamy Miniatures: Welcome To The Big Smoke Kickstarter. This week, we're back for more of the Full English, in what most Hobbits call "Second Breakfast". I have to take their word for this, as I'm 6 foot 4.



I went through the basics last week, so we're going to dive straight into the minis, starting with Mad Pete, to join up with the only 30mm Infamy mini I had pre-Kickstarter - Tallulah Belle.










What do the police in The Big Smoke do when they aren't chasing after various dastardly fellows? Why, they drink tea, as demonstrated by the Tealer (as soon as I glue his arm on).




Dimension Hop Tesla






The Lamplighter









Professor Hoome, the ArcWorlde crossover mini. He has a teleporter backpack and some form of short spear/sword/knife strapped to a stick. 






Princess Outis, another crossover mini. This is a KS special pose, the normal one was available from the Black Market during 2015 and will be on full release in the new year.









Two head options for Outis, dive suit helmet or bareheaded.





Electromagnetic Tesla!






Now, the biggest thing in my pledge - The Gunnery Attack Wing.





















Along with Gunnery, the Attack Wing consists of 2 Dirigibles. 





Dodger. This guys is the only one that I've found so far to have a problem with him.


As you can see, his walking stick, which is rather thin and attached to the base, has at some point during it's travels snapped in the middle. I'm hoping it'll be an easy fix.











At this point, I find myself halfway through my unboxing, with a mere 140 shots left to get edited!



Post a Comment