What was under my Christmas Tree

Image result for Under my christmas tree

With all the joys and merriment of the holidays that has not left me much time to think about getting anything painted a lot of what I would like to do and also how I will be using all my hobby stuff I have got for Christmas.

Which was


Scalpel  


Zap super glue I did have some, but cheap stuff and like most stuff you get what you pay for.


Tamiya clear red. Saw some tutorials online for painting blood and wanted to try it out.  


Glue Spreader. (Only come in bulk)


(Pic says it all)


(Pic says it all)



Isopropyl alcohol (hope I don't get this mixed up new years eve)

Now this was the fun thing I did not ask for any model in particular only I was asked what do I paint and thought that just saying anything games workshop Fantasy/age of Sigmar would make it easier to find something than a pacific model by a certain company and then getting something odd that was not what I was talking about plus it is more fun to see what other people picked. And turns out people are on the side of Chaos!! And oddly enough the person who has to see the good in everyone picked the army that sees the same!! What a world!  






I have some plans of what I will do with some of the models and we all had a great time over the Holidays Hope everyone also had a good time and that father Christmas brought you your hobby wishes!

   
   

Post a Comment