More slow but steady progress this week on Asurmen. Last week we started repainting the cloak, I finished that up with some contrast work and a simple trim added. I'm eager to improve my freehands but the models I'm painting at the moment don't seem to have much space for them! The trim was painted with the Scale 75 NMM gold set
And finally the loincloth! Again I used Karak Stone, I used a lot of fine brush strokes to help suggest a linen style texture. I painted the cloth as normal then after that went back in and did the lines, glazed some more, then more lines.
Check-list of things left to do:
Base
Sword
Gems
Backpiece




I was robbed of an investment of crypto worth 697k € euros. I invested with New start graduate business school, and they convinced me to invest with crypto, after the maturity period, I was not allowed to withdraw my crypto, and this continued for another month. After realizing my mistake, I contacted Morphohack Cyber Service, through my attorney. Morphohack who could be reached via email Morphohack@cyberservices.com helped me trace and recover my crypto funds, though not the total amount lost but I was able to recover a huge part of the funds. Morphohack cyber services is a very reliable and trustworthy platform.
ReplyDelete