I haven't done a great deal of painting over the last few weeks but a little progress has been made on Asurmen. First lets look at where we were after Part 1 (link)
As you can see I've also repainted the chest symbol in a more standard black/white scheme. I think the red/yellow before drew the eyes away from the face too much. The various bits on his waist have been painted, the holster in red and wraithbone to match the other details and pouches in a dark brown. I've also neatened up the face plate and painted the eyes.
Final WIP shot for this week, I've blacked in all the gems ready for painting and I've also changed the helm a little, still more work to do on it but I've made the pattern much clearer
And on the rear shot we can see I've made the first steps to replacing that terrible cloak. I'm still not that happy with it yet, I want to do a freehand of some kind but there isn't much open space for it, maybe i'll do a trim. I think for the large gem type...thing, I'll do a space style galaxy...thing on it.