Brambleten's Painting Plans for the Year Ahead

Over the last few years, I haven’t painted a massive amount, at least not consistently. Last year I took part in a scheme over on The Ammobunker called One Miniature A Month (OMAM). The idea is simple – you aim to finish one miniature a month. Some use it to finish projects or get back in the groove after time out of the hobby. I managed to complete all 12 months and 49 miniatures in total last year. 

This year, my primary goal is to do the same again – complete 12 miniatures over the 12 months of the year.  After that, I have some secondary goals. The first of which is to complete more miniatures than I did last year, so 50 plus.

After that I want to do the following if I can:
  1. Paint another 1500 points of my 5000pt Undead Army to take me up to 2500 points completed.
  2. Finish Warbands for Malifaux, ArcWorlde and the Batman Miniatures Game.
  3. If I choose to enter a competition, such as Wamped V, to try to complete at least one entry.
  4. Once they arrive, paint up at least one Guildball Teams I picked up from their Kickstarter.
  5. Paint anything else that takes my fancy :)
There is quite a lot there but given the rate that I flit around between projects I’m hopeful to finish at least one of the warbands and a chunk of the Undead.

Post a Comment