Project Generation System - Project 2

Once I finished the first model picked out by my Project Generation System - The Imperial Guard Lord Commissar, I decided that it had worked well enough to carry on and generate a second project. As I'm working on Keysha from Purgatory at the moment as well, this one might be a little slower to get finished.


I started out with the last selection - Warhammer 40k, before working down the number of lines generated.


An 11 takes me all the way to the bottom, back up to the top and almost all the way down again, stopping at ArcWorlde.


A 3 means that I'd be painting some Halflings of Hobbleshire as opposed to Wild Elves or a Dragon. 

Moving through the list, a 5 takes me to the Spearmen that I picked up way back in Warploque's first Kickstarter, back in 2013.


I decided that since there are only 4 and I seem to be getting slower, to get to work on all four of them at once. I don't have a colour scheme for them currently as I haven't painted any Halflings yet, but I have an idea of something in my head. 


As they're gaming pieces, I decided to start off with them already on bases - anywhere my brush can't get isn't likely to be seen, even when picked up from a gaming table. They all got a liberal helping of fine fish tank gravel and a tactical rock each. They're completely different to both my last project and to Keysha, which is precisely what I wanted from this system. Hopefully the fact that there are four of them won't slow me down too much, given how tiny they are!

Post a Comment