It's all just Work, Work, Work (in Progress)



I currently have three projects on the go, and I'd like to share some of my progress. I have taken a back seat to the Stage by Stage Guides this week and concentrated on blocking in base colours on a selection of models. All of the Stage-by-Stage guides I have published so far have been used in some capacity on the ongoing projects I have at present.








Project 1 - Age of Sigmar Khorne Army
Those of you that have been following this blog collective, will know about my rather large Age of Sigmar project. This has been ticking over nicely, and I think I have made good progress since starting out over a month ago. I'm concentrating on the first unit of Blood Reavers as well as a number of characters. With any luck I'll play the game at some point! I have made a resolution not to play the game until I have a fully painted army. I have a track record of losing a damn sight more than I win, and I never paint the army as I lose interest. At least this time I'll be losing with a half decent painted army on the table.




Project 2 - Warhammer 40K Goff Orks (2nd Edition Army)
This is a small project I have started to paint. A good friend of mine and I are going 'Old Skool' and starting to play 2nd Edition 40K. I originally wanted to play with Blood Angels, but he beat me to it! So I thought, what army could I use? I have a fully painted Word Bearers Chaos Space Marine Army, but I wanted to try something different. I had the Orks from Black Reach lying about, so I dug out the old codex and chose a colour scheme. Goffs are the most striking due to the black and white checks on the weapons and armour, and I was sold on the idea.




Project 3 - Age of Sigmar Fyreslayers
This is an even smaller project than the other two, but still worth mentioning. I really like these models and have wanted to paint them for a while now. I used these models as part of my Kickstarter Project, which goes live in August. I primed them in Army Painter Barbarian Flesh as the majority of the model is flesh. Luckily a Jokaero Orange Base paint goes over this primer nicely, so I should be able to bash these guys out in short order.

I will revisit these three projects over the coming months.

Post a Comment