Phoenix Guard Part 5: On the brink..


Well my plan here was to finish this guy in time for Golden Demon, this weekend, let's see how much is left to do!



I've been painting pretty hard for the last couple of weeks but I still have a lot of stuff to finish off, part of that is that I'm determined to finish a squad entry also!

This week I gradually worked my way through the armoured parts..



Before working on the cloth:


And then the weapon:

Exciting times we're nearly there! So just to make things difficult, I wanted to also finish a unit, this unit I started way back in 2014 but got burnt out, now i'm pushing really hard to try and finish. Here's where I'm up to so far..
Sorry for the poor photo! It's all getting a bit rushed, I'm working really hard to finish these guys in time!
Wish me luck folks and I'll showcase the finished (hopefully!) models after the event!


Post a Comment